13.2.13

decisions, decisions

I went to Anthropologie for a fun craft night last week (made with love). After our session was over there was an hour left to shop. I fully intended on buying this clutch, it's a beauty.
via
But, as I walked around the store I saw another... 
via
and another...
via
And then I couldn't decide and didn't leave with any. Now I want all 3 and certainly don't have enough dinner dates planned to justify them, but I want them. I'm thinking I'll order myself one as a little Valentine treat. Which one would you choose?

3 comments:

  1. I'm totally loving that second one. It's flashy, but the colors are just so rich. They're all definitely show stoppers, but I would pick the one that would be most used with my wardrobe. Need more neutrals? Number 1. Need more pops of colors? 2 or 3. I like 3 for the wow factor and just because it's girly.

    Much Love,
    Trissta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2/16/2013

    Loving the 3rd one v much!! #1 also v cute!! :), xx angIe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3/05/2013

    I think I'd pick the 1st or 2nd. They all are super cute though!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

 
Pin It button on image hover